Thursday 13 January 2011

8 Second Clip

Here is the first attempt of animating the first few seconds of footage. Using iStopmotion, it was far more easier to place the photos in the same place after the last photo. This technique is made easier by using the 'onion skinning' tool, which allows you to see a vague picture of the last photo taken, as well as the photo you are about to take, therefore making the animation smoother! Once I finished animating I Lip-Syned the audio to the video, which took a while, but I got there eventually. From 8 seconds of footage, I used 99 cut-outs, which took about 20 minutes, alone, to animate. Although I will have about 4 or 5 people helping, 2 and a half minutes will still be a long progress, however, if I get the finished product to look pretty good, and my audience to like it, it will be worth it!

2 comments:

  1. just love the video with the baked beans - any chance of a copy on DVD to show KS4?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes indeed, i will try to get it done asap

    ReplyDelete