Tuesday 15 March 2011

Todays Progress

Today I thought of another way to capture the face singing. I thought of vertically recording my face, whilst miming, to later split the footage up into 10fps, then print the individual photos on A4 paper. By printing each photo 'one to a page', it will give me a much larger photograph instead of printing 9 to a page. I thought by doing this I could record someone holding the photos in front of their head, so it looks as if they are singing, giving a quirky look to the scene. This clip is very similar to what I want to achieve, except I'm going for a different approach.



Here is a quick sketch that gives you a brief idea of what I'm going to record, and how! I will have a person standing in a certain location, then will get him/her to use both hands to hold the A4 paper in front of their head. This will be a slightly tricky process as the person will not be in the same place in every frame, but I'll get the person to decrease their movement. Also I have to swap each photo after each frame, which will be challenging, but achievable!

No comments:

Post a Comment