Wednesday 1 December 2010

Lighting

I do not wish to concentrate on the lighting for this music video. This is because I will be using iStop-Motion, therefore it would be extremely tricky and almost impossible to keep the lighting the same all the way through a shot, especially when recording outdoors! Even indoors.... I could black out windows in the room, but I believe it would be more interesting if the lighting would change. An existing music video 'End Love - OK GO' record the whole music video in what seems to be a public park. The lighting continuously alternates throughout the video, but the main attraction is the subject matter, in this case, the four men dressed in vibrant clothing! Because I am using more than one person in my video, I believe the video would look more interesting if the lighting changes!.

OK Go: End Love from Rockonlelkek Staff on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. greta stuff Jordan - an excellent improvement over the past few weeks - can you please add link to thevideo referenced here - or some still-frame shots so that we can get an idea what you mean

    ReplyDelete