Tuesday 7 December 2010

Where I am now

Over the weekend I recorded half of the song 'White Winter Hymnal'. Because the song includes three people singing, I need the harmonies to be pitch perfect. This is the most time consuming as I have to go back and listen to the song to see if any notes are out of pitch. Once I have done this I will have completed the cover. I have recorded the guitar and tambourine which sound pretty good! As I may have mentioned earlier on my blog, I will have a shot of footage which will be recorded on the top of my car, I will have someone sitting in the passenger seat, holding a tripod out of my sunroof. Because I have a 'steady mode' on my camcorder, it should run pretty smooth. I will drive down bendy roads, country roads etc. to capture the location! This should hopefully keep the audience entertained!

1 comment:

  1. am getting excited t see this now BUT worried about no posts for THREE WEEKS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete