Wednesday 1 December 2010

Next Week's Achievements

By next week I intend to finish recording our own version of 'White Winter Hymnal' using GarageBand, start recording the first few scenery shots, and record me and Luke miming my version! Because of the weather conditions, I am debating on whether to use less outdoor scenery as I did not intend to include snow. Also it would be a challenge to keep the paper heads in the same place, same angle etc. with the wind! To overcome this I could either take a wind-braker and place it close to the heads, or I could record the majority of my footage indoors. I believe this would still be effective, and interesting. I had an idea of someone holding my camcorder out of my sun roof of my car whilst driving. Going down bendy roads, and capturing awesome scenery! I could then delete the clips I do not wish to use (using iMovie).

No comments:

Post a Comment